Hey, it is First Stage Labs! We are a venture studio focused on building and scaling Web3-startups for mass audiences from the ground up. We partner with exceptional founders, share our extensive expertise in product development, marketing and design with the goal to reach an escape velocity together.
The companies we create are centered in the areas of NFT, DeFi, GameFi and SocialFi.
Our team of professionals possesses an extensive background in launching popular high-load projects for the largest IT companies and some of the biggest startups. We have all the necessary resources to launch large-scale experiments and test non-conventional ideas.
We are looking for a proven expert in consumer-focused research.
As UX analyst your main task will be setting up user interviews and focus groups to gather insights, research new markets and help our Founders to grow their companies.
- Design and execute consumer research (mainly qualitative) based on known business opportunities and product condition
- Present the findings to stakeholders and join product brainstorming sessions to define development and marketing roadmap
- Proven background of UX research job in IT companies or working for IT companies in research agencies,
- Experience of conducting remote research
- Understanding of best practices in consumer research (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Basic understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Sociable and friendly mindset
- Experience in India, LatAm and Southeast Asia regions will be a huge advantage
Why it is an amazing opportunity for you:
- Thousands of users on the global market will see the results of your work
- There are plenty of engaging tasks and we are ready to help and share our experience
- We are always open to new ideas — you will be able to influence and improve the product