Social Media and Community Manager
STON.fi is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on TON Blockchain smart contracts, enhanced with advantages such as low fees, low slippage, super user-friendly interface and direct integration with the TON wallet.
STON.fi is a peer-to-peer trading platform where transactions are conducted directly between crypto-traders, and do not require third-party participation.
- implements one of the main features of cryptocurrencies — it facilitates financial transactions without any involvement of banks, brokers or any other traditional intermediaries;
- utilizes the TON blockchain and is a natural part of TON DeFi’s growing suite of tools that make a huge range of financial services available directly from the TON cryptocurrency wallet.
Now we are looking for a Social Media and Community Manager to grow our presence and audience. If you love DeFi, have proficient English language skills and vast experience in social media, maybe we are looking for you!
- Develop and support community through social media (Reddit, Telegram, Discord)
- Moderate social media channels according to the rules of the community
- Explain and advance the values of STON.fi, TON and DeFi in social media
- Create and manage activities focused on community involvement and retention
- Monitor trends in DeFi communities, test it and implement if necessary
- Any other tasks that can help strengthen our user base
- Solid knowledge of DeFi and major blockchain protocols
- Experienced Reddit and Discord user
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ready to irregular working hours
- Ready to communicate a lot and keep composure and respectful attitude in any situation
- Official employment, a steady paycheck, performance-based incentives, and holiday gifts.
- Good workplace environment: flexible schedule, ability to work remotely from any place in the world or in a St. Petersburg office.
- Open corporate culture: We strive for maximum transparency in all aspects of our work processes, and we provide reasoning for all of our decisions. Each employee can openly voice their opinions with us.
- Growth and development opportunities: Our workflow allows for a great deal of experimentation and learning.