DevNull team looks for a technical writer who will document the APIs, write specifications for cryptographic and blockchain protocols, and co-author announcements for our developer community.
- Analyzing and structuring product descriptions, specifications and manuals;
- Creating, expanding and updating documentation for our products, services and APIs;
- Communicating with the engineering team on terminology and specifics;
- Accumulating and keeping up to date the knowledge base.
We expect you to:
- Fluent English speaker;
- Experience writing technical articles/documentation/specs;
- Preferably background in networking, cryptography or blockchain;
- Experience writing instructions according to the company's standards for regular users and developers;
- Knowledge of the popular formats — html/markdown; LaTeX is a plus;
- Ability to ask the right questions, understand and convey meaning.
It'll be great if you:
- Know how to operate version control systems.
- Have experience in documenting API.
- Have programming or code reading skills.
- Have a portfolio with examples of previously written documentation.
What we offer
- A chance to work at the forefront of a fast-growing industry and help demystify crypto market dynamics for the global audience.
- Fully remote team with physical office options in the UAE (Dubai). We communicate using Telegram and Google Meet.
- Fully digital work processes & flexible working hours
- Extremely flat structures and a common-good-oriented vision
- No bureaucracy or tedious processes. We are agile but don’t do scrum.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Technical Writer”, including your CV and some words about yourself.