First Stage Labs
Hey, this is First Stage Labs! We are a venture studio focused on building and scaling Web3 startups for mass audiences from the ground up. We partner with exceptional founders, share our extensive expertise in product development, marketing and design with the goal to reach an escape velocity together. The companies we create are centered in the areas of NFT, DeFi, GameFi and SocialFi.
We are looking for a candidate who has found a balance between a sense of beauty in design and the findings from analytics as well as wide-ranging business needs.
We are looking for a copywriter who will create magic with words for our products.
What you will do:
- Proofread, edit or write texts for websites, applications, social media posts, investor pitch decks, legal documents;
- Write promotional texts for marketing campaigns;
- Write social media posts, long reads, articles, etc;
- Communicate with product owners, marketers and other stakeholders to pinpoint the message they want to convey through text;
- Correct typos, grammar, and punctuation errors;
- Verify terminology and word choice;
- Perform linguistic testing (review localized interfaces to find errors and ambiguity);
- Provide consulting on language-related questions.
You are a perfect candidate if:
- English is your native language or you have native-level fluency in English;
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience copywriting, editing or translating in IT;
- You are familiar with IT and crypto terminology;
- You can understand complex technical concepts (Blockchain, NFT, Gaming);
- You have strong attention to detail;
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to explain editorial decisions;
- You are motivated to see projects through to the end.
It will be a benefit if:
- You have a degree in linguistics or related majors;
- You have B1 or above in Russian;
- You are familiar with Figma.
Why it is an amazing opportunity for you:
- There are plenty of various tasks
- Our company was founded with a mission to foster ideation
- We have a non-bureaucratic organization that respects processes
- Collaboration with experts in the area of social services;
- Voluntary Health Insurance (VHI);
- Remote work, flexible schedule.