Senior Full-stack developer ( Node.js+TypeScript)
Hey, it is First Stage Labs! We are a venture studio focused on building and scaling Web3-startups for mass audiences from the ground up. We partner with exceptional founders, share our extensive expertise in product development, marketing and design with the goal to reach an escape velocity together.
The companies we create are centered in the areas of NFT, DeFi, GameFi and SocialFi.
Our team of professionals possesses an extensive background in launching popular high-load projects for the largest IT companies and some of the biggest startups. We have all the necessary resources to launch large-scale experiments and test non-conventional ideas.
Now we are looking for a Fullstack developer to our Tontech team!
At TonTech, we are developing tools, documentation, standards and solutions for TON. Our main goal is to lower the entry barrier for developers, making their lives easier and helping product teams achieve their goals. We are looking for a developer who would help us with this.
Tasks you will have:
- develop web3-like libraries for TON;
- develop smart-contracts and standards for TON;
- support TonTech open-source solutions;
- be involved in the TON ecosystem, stay up to date and propose your own ideas to solve problems;
- conduct technical counselling for product teams.
We expect you to:
- understand basic blockchain principles;
- know the original TON Whitepaper;
- have strong knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures;
- have degree in CS or equivalent: participation in hackathons, relatable experience, strong Open-Source builder profile;
- have experience with building and supporting large-scale Node.js applications;
- be familiarity with FunC programming language and tools or willingness and ability to study them;
- have desire to be among pioneers who are building a better decentralized future for us.
Why you should choose us:
- modern technologies;
- an opportunity to create tools that will be used by other developers (that's the case when you can legally create wheels);
- a small team;
- an opportunity to influence the processes.