Backend Engineer (Golang)
In TeleSpace we are building the leading platform for in-depth Telegram analytics and useful tools that are essential for professional audience. Also, all payments on the platform are handled in TON.
Our Backend Engineers take full responsibility for the design and build of our APIs and microservices, and are currently working on some amazing features. Our tech stack is based around Golang/Go, Microservices, Yandex.Cloud, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Clickhouse – and more!
- Current commercial experience with Go/Golang on scalable projects;
- Ability to design amazing APIs and scheduled procedures;
- Experience working within a Microservices environment;
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful/gRPC or APIs;
- Good understanding of Async communication;
- A passion for analytics and research is a plus;
- Proven experience working with Postgres DB would be great;
- Ability to follow SOLID or DRY principles;
- In-depth understanding of testing;
- Previous experience working on large complex applications.
- Flexible working environment;
- Remote work;
- Work with amazing engineers;
- Company (virtual) knowledge sharing session on Fridays;
- Build beautiful analytics platform for the rapidly growing communication tool.
Your professional growth is important to us. We fully support training opportunities.