Head Of Developer Relations
TON Foundation is a non-incorporated, non-profit association of developers and enthusiasts that exists to advance The Open Network blockchain and its related products.
TON is a novel, high-throughput, and third-generation proof-of-stake blockchain designed by Nikolai Durov in 2017.
For the first several years of its existence, it was developed by the Telegram team. In 2020, the TON project was handed over to the open-source TON community for further development and advancement.
- Build a community of people passionate about building applications on TON
- Lead and build a global developer relations team, comprising of developer advocates and technical educators to build an active, loyal, and passionate technical community
- Collaborate with the core team of blockchain development: provide accurate feedback and community inquiries about FunC language and the community
- Improvement of the tooling around FunC and maintenance of the feedback loop between the community and developers of the tools
- Overseeing compliance of CoC on GitHub
- Lead and collaborate for various events: hackathons, contests, conferences
- Oversee developer marketing material
- Enhance developer channels like Discord, Telegram etc
- Increase the number of developers who build on TON
- Keep engineering and product teams updated on developer and community inputs
- Constantly reiterate new strategies to improve the way TON serves our developer community
- Work with the developer onboarding lead to ensure developer's smooth transition into the TON ecosystem
- Minimally 7 years experience in the technical space
- Strong technical background with strict typing languages or its equivalent
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Active contributor/maintainer of open-source projects
- Affinity for public speaking to represent TON at community hackathons and community events
- Highly skilled in pattern matching
- Ability to train speakers and help them with their presentation skills
- Web3 development experience is a plus
Building TON means setting unprecedentedly ambitious goals and working hard with talented colleagues to achieve them. This means serious competition for attention and capital, but the main paradigm of TON is being the most user-friendly, easy-to-use blockchain. TON blockchain's superior architecture makes this quest just an exercise for the talented people willing to build better and accessible products for everyone.