Part-Time Crypto Translator (Russian)
The Open Network (TON) mission is to put crypto in every pocket. TON is a community fork of the blockchain built by Telegram, a next generation non-EVM technology powered by asynchronous smart contracts and sharding. TON Foundation is a non-profit organization powering the development of the TON ecosystem.
The key responsibility for the candidate is to translate short business journalistic texts (approximately 100-300 words per day) for the TON Community RUS Telegram channel, from English to Russian. The ideal candidate will be a passionate and experienced crypto enthusiast with exceptional translation and copywriting skills. This role requires roughly 1-3 hours of work per day.
- Translate and adapt crypto-related business journalistic texts from English to Russian.
- Ensure perfect grammar and syntax in the translated content.
- Possess an extensive blockchain vocabulary to accurately convey technical concepts.
- Exhibit extra attentiveness to detail, preserving the nuances and integrity of the original content.
- Maintain a high level of responsibility and meet deadlines consistently.
- Proficiency in both written English and Russian.
- Experience in a related role within crypto projects.
- Desire to dive into the crypto sphere and the project.