Growth Marketing Lead
TON Foundation is seeking an experienced growth marketing leader to build on existing growth strategies and working directly with the Director of Marketing, build new strategies that contribute to the growth of TON Ecosystem. The primary goal for this role is to increase Active TON users by managing and setting up scalable systems for growth.
The ideal candidate is a structured systems thinker with a wealth of original and creative ideas, able to think through, plan, present, execute, and report on systems that impact user acquisition. They are naturally multi-channel in their approach, with deep expertise in paid advertising and influencer marketing strategies.
- Onboard and take ownership of the existing growth systems, including the influencer program, user quests, and regular advertising.
- Brainstorm, plan, present, and build growth systems and experiments that directly impact user awareness, acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Take ownership of the growth function and lead its personnel and team development.
- Support all TON ecosystem major marketing campaigns with tailored growth marketing strategic planning and execution.
- Proactively assist TON projects with GTM strategy and share expertise and advice with external teams.
- Own the creation of an advertising budget and expand and test new channels.
- Test and report on product messaging for advertising.
- Manage copywriting for social media, advertising, influencer campaigns, and quests.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience.
- Deep expertise and knowledge of Web3, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital advertising on major channels like Twitter, Meta, and Google.
- 2+ years of experience managing influencer campaigns end-2-end.
- Experience working with and leading partners and cross-functional teams.
Nice to have experience with setting up and promoting Quests on platforms like Zealy, Crew3, Intract