TON Foundation seeks an experienced digital marketer and project manager for this cross-functional role in the Marketing Operations team, reporting directly to the CMO. Upon creative conception of the campaign, with the strategy in place, this person will own the execution of the campaign by owning the project management system, assigning tasks, collaborating with all relevant stakeholders, and being QC for each step of the content production process, making sure handover between stages is smooth and timely. Once the campaign is live, check metrics against KPIs and ensure effective and accurate reporting.
The ideal candidate has a strong marketing management background, potentially having spent time managing clients in a marketing agency. They will have excellent interpersonal skills able to manage up and down with kindness and character. Meticulously organized and detail-orientated, this person will play a key role in keeping the marketing team running like a machine ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Own the project management system: receive briefs, assign tasks, ensure on-time campaign delivery.
- Ensure that as campaign assets move between stages, necessary approvals are made and all stakeholders are happy with the result.
- Manage and document all operating procedures and technical aspects of critical marketing management systems.
- Monitor analytics tools and proactively provide results updates about ongoing campaigns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a wide range of marketing tactics, cross-channel campaigns, internal and external communication, and assignments.
- Constantly documenting operations procedures and helping to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement while holding your colleagues to high standards.
- Work closely with the CMO to design the marketing machine and systems that contribute to the growth of TON Ecosystem.
- Build and maintain relationships across marketing, development, and ecosystem teams.
- At least 4 years of experience managing digital marketing projects, ideally in a marketing agency environment.
- Proven track record of outstanding campaign results and adherence to deadlines.
- Hardworking, highly organized, detail-orientated, positive, patient and personable.
- Experience working with Notion and marketing analytics systems.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive in identifying areas for improvement and confident enough to push through communication barriers to execute your ideas.
- Knowledge and experience using scrum and agile project management methodologies.