Tonkeeper is a crypto wallet in the TON blockchain network created for storing and making transactions with Toncoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition to storing and transferring Toncoin, Tonkeeper allows to buy and sell it on integrated exchanges and swaps, exchange for other crypto assets, and pay for subscriptions and purchases on the Internet.
Tonkeeper's goal is to increase public's awareness of The Open Network and develop a financial ecosystem based on TON. We are creating a product for mass adoption that should both be convenient and easy to use as well as be beneficial for the end-user.
Our team has plenty of experience in building products for mass adoption, and high-load services, as well as in applying innovative technologies in cryptography and blockchain.
We are looking for a backend developer to implement the server side of our projects.
What you will do:
- Develop the backend of our applications in Golang
- Work with the most up to date technologies
- Participate in the development of architectural solutions
- Deal with fault lines at all stages of development
Why it is an amazing opportunity for you:
- Our company was founded with a mission to foster ideation
- Non-bureaucratic management that respects business processes
- Our developers are real gurus of programming
We expect you to:
- Have experience in backend development on Go that can be demonstrated by your past projects
- Have experience with relational databases and know SQL
- Understand the basics of web security
- Know about and apply test-driven development
- Understand the basic principles of TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, web servers
- Be able to understand someone else's code and to be ready to do it
- Have experience with high-load systems
- Provide clear argumentation for your point of view and take full ownership for the results