Tonstakers operates as a premier Liquid Staking service on the TON blockchain, aiming to redefine the cryptocurrency staking experience. Liquid staking offered by Tonstakers empowers users to earn rewards with cryptocurrency holdings while maintaining liquidity and accessibility. It obviates the necessity to lock up the cryptocurrency for predetermined periods, offering flexibility in managing assets. The protocol in operation issues a token, representing the staked toncoin, and this token is entitled to receive all bonuses issued by the nominator.
- Coordinate the efforts of our software engineering team, ensuring deliverables are met on time and of high quality.
- Oversee the integration of third-party services where Tonstakers service is supported.
- Work closely with CEO to ensure delivery on integrations, collaborations, and other strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the work of contractors and partners, ensuring quality and alignment with timeline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in project management or a related role, preferably within the blockchain or fintech sectors.
- Familiarity with the TON blockchain and liquid staking is a plus, but not mandatory. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of getting things done regardless of system / software used.
- Proactive: Ability to take initiative and audio call founders at any required time to ensure smooth execution of tasks.
- Result-Oriented: Excelling at execution and committed to achieving outlined objectives.
- Well-Organized: Efficiently managing tasks, time, and priorities, ensuring the timely completion of projects.