See available positions
in

TON ecosystem

teams

See available
positions in

TON
ecosystem

projects

Lead DevOps

Tonstakers

Tonstakers

IT · Full-time
Remote
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tonstakers is at the forefront of innovation in the TON blockchain space, focusing on liquid staking. Our mission is to democratize access to on-chain rewards for both individuals and businesses, ensuring the liquidity of assets at all times.

Role Overview

We are seeking an experienced Lead of DevOps to lead our infrastructure development and operations, ensuring our services are reliable, scalable, and secure. This role demands a proactive approach to system architecture, continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices, and operational monitoring, with a focus on delivering high-quality services that meet our clients' needs. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, a knack for problem-solving, and the ability to lead and communicate effectively.

Key Responsibilities:

  • Lead the maintenance and scaling of our bare metal and cloud services infrastructure, ensuring 24/7 operations, monitoring, and rapid escalation processes.
  • Collaborate closely with the Development, and Product teams to ensure system reliability, scalability, and security.
  • Lead the implementation and management of monitoring solutions, such as Prometheus, and enhance our logging and log filtering capabilities to swiftly identify and address issues.
  • Direct engagement with key technology partners and vendors to ensure seamless integration and alignment with our technology stack and product goals.
  • Oversee the management of our infrastructure, ensuring optimal performance and cost efficiency.
  • Spend approximately 80% of the time on hands-on technical work, with the remaining 20% focused on management, strategic planning, and team building.

Professional Experience & Skills

  • Proven experience (5+ years) in a DevOps role, with demonstrated expertise in managing a significant infrastructure scale.
  • Experience with at least one of Kubernetes/Nomad and Ansible
  • Experience with ChatGPT or similar AI technologies for operational automation is highly desirable.
  • A degree in a STEM field is preferred but not mandatory. We value demonstrated expertise and a history of impactful professional achievements in DevOps and infrastructure management.

Soft Skills

  • Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage complex systems and rapidly adapt to new challenges.
  • Excellent communication skills, capable of fostering strong team dynamics and effective stakeholder engagement.

Performance Objectives

  • Achieve and maintain system uptime and performance targets, optimizing our infrastructure to support business growth and scalability.
  • Key performance indicators will include system uptime, incident response times, and the successful deployment of new infrastructure features.

What We Offer

  • The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology innovation within a forward-thinking company.
  • A culture of empowerment, where your ideas and contributions directly impact our success.
  • The chance to work with a global team of talented individuals.
  • A pathway for career advancement, with the potential for significant leadership roles as the company grows.

Company Ethos

At Tonstakers, we are committed to excellence and innovation. We foster an environment where meticulous attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of quality are the norms. Our team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the blockchain space, ensuring we offer the best possible service to our clients.

Application Instructions

Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, highlighting specific achievements in infrastructure management and DevOps, especially those involving blockchain technologies. Please include examples of challenges faced and how they were overcome, as well as any contributions to the deployment of innovative solutions.

Shortlisted candidates will receive detailed information on the interview and selection process, including how to prepare for technical assessments.

Tonstakers is an equal opportunity employer.

Apply for this job

Drag and drop or click to upload.
Tell us why you are a good fit, add a cover letter or anything else you want to share.
If you want to be removed or withdraw your application email applications@getro.com