Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, February 2, 2023
Tonstarter is the first launchpad based on The Open Network for retail venture investing in tokens of promising projects, enabling teams to raise capital in a decentralized, safe and user-friendly environment.
Now we are looking for a Financial manager who will help us with all our financial issues.
- Support in the preparation of management reports for a company (P&L, Balance, Cashflow).
- Budgeting for project and control over its execution.
- Financial control of the company.
- Development of a payment schedule for the company.
- Accounting for compensation and other settlements.
- Monitoring and execution of day-to-day financial operations; cooperation with the client bank.
- Interactions with international banks-management of current and currency accounts;
- Communication on currency transactions; preparation of bank statements; control and reconciliation of payment limits.
- Collection and systematization of payment documents; operating with primary documentation.
- Oversee the timeliness of financial transactions.
- We will provide you with numerous interesting tasks, as well as with many opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Remote job.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of financial, accounting and management reporting.
- 2+ years of experience as an auditor in Big 4 will be considered a plus.
- Strong demonstrated use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- English B2+.
Tonstarter is an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Tonstarter