Chief Financial Officer
Ton Whales is a strong TON blockchain ecosystem player that focuses on delivering multiple components of the ecosystem from Tonhub wallet to Tonwhales DEX.
In addition to a DEX and a wallet, Ton Whales launched mining and validator pools, which are highly appreciated by the TON Community.
We are looking for a CFO — high-level senior manager, capable of managing both fiat and crypto revenue and spending streams, keeping books balanced and financial reports clean. The person would report directly to the board of directors.
- BSc/BA/BCom/BBA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or CFA or its effective equivalents
- 2-4 years of work experience as a Senior Accountant or Finance specialist.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting, ledger and bookkeeping procedures
- Being an experienced MS Excel user (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Tally)
Scope of work:
- Monitor and record all receivables and payables and collaborate with founders and stakeholders to generate invoices and pay-outs in time.
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients and partners as needed
- Create cash flow reports
- Keeping key stakeholders updated about current financial state
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with the option to get tokens
- Relocation to Dubai, UAE after a trial period
- Salary in AED / USDT / 1USD (TON-native stablecoin)