Technical Project Manager
As the Technical Project Manager you will take charge of planning, executing, and tracking technical projects to ensure their successful completion. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering and legal, you will manage all aspects of the project life cycle, from initial planning and scoping through to final delivery and post-project evaluation. Reporting directly to our CTO and myself and collaborating closely with our Head of Design, you will be the primary point of contact for bringing parties together and translating our ambitions into clear and achievable work plans.
What will you be doing?
- Lead day-to-day activities of our developers team, including sprint planning, and requirements gathering
- Collaborate with CTO and Head of Design to identify and prioritize features and enhancements that deliver the most value
- Lead the process of defining project requirements, scope, and objectives and serve as the interface between developers and CEO to ensure that projects are completed within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of all parties involved
- Effectively communicate project status, progress, and issues while dynamically adjusting plans as necessary to ensure successful project completion
- Manage project risks and issues by identifying potential roadblocks and developing contingency plans to mitigate them
- Contribute to the development and implementation of project management methodologies, tools, and processes
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
IT Project Manager skills and qualifications
An IT Project Manager needs to have a strong set of skills in order to do their job effectively, including:
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of software development process (previous developer experience)
- Experience with crypto is a MUST
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organisation and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
What do we offer for this?
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in Dubai
- Company products at cost (cards, staking)
- % for co-founders and for core team members in the option program
- Rare corporate events and team-building activities upon request
Whales onboarding culture
Even though we're a small startup, we have a great training and onboarding program.