In-House Lawyer (Contracts, Regulatory and Corporate Law)
Tribute, a telegram-based monetization service, is currently seeking a skilled and experienced In-House Lawyer (senior level) to lead our legal team. As an In-House Lawyer, you will play a crucial role in providing expert legal advice, conducting legal research and ensuring compliance with a broad range of workstreams.
- Advise and support the company on matters related to corporate law, ensuring compliance with all statutory filing obligations and timely reporting of corporate actions.
- Support the company in understanding and complying with EU legal and regulatory requirements.
- Review, draft, negotiate, and manage commercial agreements relevant to digital and ecommerce platforms both in B2C and B2B segments, ranging from T&Cs and Privacy Policies to complex technology transactions, software licenses and partnership agreements,
- Provide legal advice and guidance on operational, regulatory, commercial and product counseling ecommerce matters with a focus on product compliance, consumer protection, advertising, influencer marketing and intellectual property.
- Do legal research and prepare reviews, memos, opinions on different legal issues.
- Contribute to template development, process improvement and internal training.
- Collaborate with external legal counsel, regulatory authorities, and stakeholders to ensure legal compliance and address any legal issues that may arise.
- Take on the lead of the legal department: budgeting legal expenses, company meetings, reporting to the CEO, hiring new members of the legal team, if necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or equivalent from a reputable university. Advanced degrees or specialized certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience of 5+ years working as a corporate lawyer, with a strong focus on ecommerce or fintech.
- Knowledge and experience in intellectual property, taxes and GDPR.
- Knowledge of EU laws applicable to ecommerce platforms, compliance and retail customers;
- Knowledge of Web 3 is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and provide practical legal solutions.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Solid experience in drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements under English or US law.
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative business which is disrupting content monetization for the benefit of the creative community. If you possess the required legal expertise, a passion for innovation, and a drive for excellence, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact on the growth of the creative economy.
To apply, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role.