Customer support specialist
Wallet on Telegram is your gateway to the world of digital currencies, specially tailored for individuals in emerging markets. We understand the complexities and intimidation often associated with existing crypto solutions, which is why we've designed the Wallet to be the ultimate user-friendly platform for managing finances. No need to open a traditional bank account or wrestle with convoluted crypto exchanges and wallets.
Leveraging the power of advanced blockchain technology, Wallet delivers a seamless onboarding experience into the crypto ecosystem. It enables users to effortlessly store, send, and receive digital currencies, all via the familiar interface of Telegram. Managing your finances becomes as simple as sending a message.
At Wallet, we're committed to using technology to disrupt traditional banking systems, providing our customers with more flexible and inclusive financial services. Whether you're a crypto novice or seeking to simplify your digital finance experience, Wallet is crafted with your needs in mind.
Now we are seeking a Customer support specialist to join our team.
- Provide customer support via written communication channels (in Russian and English).
- Analyze situations and resolve customer problems.
- Collaborate with internal project departments to resolve customer issues.
- Work with internal documentation and prepare reports.
- Participate in developing the knowledge base (instructions, regulations, rules).
- Experience in customer support (experience in written communication channels is a plus).
- Desire to develop in the field of customer consulting and support.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English (at least upper-intermediate level).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
Experience working with a non-custodial and with appeals on a P2P market would be a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience; we value professionals and are ready to offer above-average income.
- Support for your development: conferences, certification, and training with compensation from the company.
We are looking for people who can work one of the schedules:
- 2/2 shift work from 9 pm to 9 am GMT+3 (night shift), but training and the first 2 months working day shift.
- 2/2 shift work from 6 am to 6 pm GMT+3 / 7 am to 7 pm GMT+3
- 2/2 shift work from 1 pm to 1 am GMT+3 / 2 pm to 2 am GMT+3
What we offer:
- Plenty of various tasks and ideas,
- It is easy to grow and develop with us, as you will have the opportunity to work with different projects and candidates from all over the world,
- Non-bureaucratic management that respects business processes,
- Medical compensation,
- Remote work.