Wallet on Telegram is your gateway to the world of digital currencies, specially tailored for individuals in emerging markets. We understand the complexities and intimidation often associated with existing crypto solutions, which is why we've designed the Wallet to be the ultimate user-friendly platform for managing finances. No need to open a traditional bank account or wrestle with convoluted crypto exchanges and wallets.
Leveraging the power of advanced blockchain technology, Wallet delivers a seamless onboarding experience into the crypto ecosystem. It enables users to effortlessly store, send, and receive digital currencies, all via the familiar interface of Telegram. Managing your finances becomes as simple as sending a message.
At Wallet, we're committed to using technology to disrupt traditional banking systems, providing our customers with more flexible and inclusive financial services. Whether you're a crypto novice or seeking to simplify your digital finance experience, Wallet is crafted with your needs in mind.
Now we are seeking a Lawyer to support the WalletPay team and other B2B products.
- Bachelor's degree in law
- English proficiency at C1 level or higher, Legal English
- At least 2 years of work experience in fintech (payment systems, neo-banks, crypto-exchanges)
- Experience in compliance processes for customer onboarding and/or risk assessment is welcome
- Strong knowledge of international corporate law, FATF requirements and AML legislation, understanding of regulation of licensed activities (high-risk)
- Analytical mindset, readiness for high workload
- Legal risk assessment for payment gateway and crypto on-ramp services
- Analysis of corporate structures and legal analysis of clients' activities from various jurisdictions
- Consultations with internal departments on issues related to customer interaction (formation of legal position)
- Preparation of analytical materials on legislation from various jurisdictions
- Contract work