Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Wallet on Telegram is your gateway to the world of digital currencies, specially tailored for individuals in emerging markets. We understand the complexities and intimidation often associated with existing crypto solutions, which is why we've designed the Wallet to be the ultimate user-friendly platform for managing finances. No need to open a traditional bank account or wrestle with convoluted crypto exchanges and wallets.
Leveraging the power of advanced blockchain technology, Wallet delivers a seamless onboarding experience into the crypto ecosystem. It enables users to effortlessly store, send, and receive digital currencies, all via the familiar interface of Telegram. Managing your finances becomes as simple as sending a message.
At Wallet, we're committed to using technology to disrupt traditional banking systems, providing our customers with more flexible and inclusive financial services. Whether you're a crypto novice or seeking to simplify your digital finance experience, Wallet is crafted with your needs in mind.
Now we are looking to expand by hiring a Senior Full-Stack Engineer.
What you will do
- You’ll develop and implement a range of financial functions within our platform including trading systems, transfers, loan processing, purchases and peer-to-peer transactions.
- You’ll develop comprehensive account management features that allow users to customise settings, provide easy access to customer support and automate reporting for regulatory and compliance purposes.
- You’ll build and maintain integrations with external financial and compliance services to enhance the capabilities of our platform.
- You’ll work in a startup environment with a high level of individual responsibility and freedom to work remotely or from our offices.
- You’ll be able to learn from a highly experienced team with vast experience in crypto and the traditional world.
What you should have
- 5 years of experience in a product company.
- Experience with ReactJS and Typescript.
- Experience with Python.
- You should have experience in building at least medium-sized features autonomously.
- You are product/customer oriented.
- You are able to hack together quick demo MVPs and are able to build semi-sophisticated systems.
- You prefer to work under the 80/20 principle of doing what is most effective (not a perfectionist)
- FastAPI + Postgres is welcomed but not a requirement
- B2+ Level English
Why it is a fantastic opportunity
- Our business is growing at an exponential scale.
- Work in a well-funded startup environment with unique growth opportunities and a chance to join a rapidly growing company with a unique product.
- Be based remotely.