Onboarding KYC/KYB Specialist
Wallet on Telegram is your gateway to the world of digital currencies, specially tailored for individuals in emerging markets. We understand the complexities and intimidation often associated with existing crypto solutions, which is why we've designed the Wallet to be the ultimate user-friendly platform for managing finances. No need to open a traditional bank account or wrestle with convoluted crypto exchanges and wallets.
Leveraging the power of advanced blockchain technology, Wallet delivers a seamless onboarding experience into the crypto ecosystem. It enables users to effortlessly store, send, and receive digital currencies, all via the familiar interface of Telegram. Managing your finances becomes as simple as sending a message.
At Wallet, we're committed to using technology to disrupt traditional banking systems, providing our customers with more flexible and inclusive financial services. Whether you're a crypto novice or seeking to simplify your digital finance experience, Wallet is crafted with your needs in mind.
We are now looking for a KYC/KYB Specialist to join our team to provide onboarding and monitoring of users in Wallet Pay.
- Control of customer's identification and verification process (individuals and legal entities) (know-your-customer/know-your-business).
- Analysis of KYC and KYB documentation provided by the customer for any suspicious signs and/or patterns.
- Ongoing monitoring of customers' activity for any unusual or suspicious activity.
- Participation in improvements, modifications and automation of internal controls.
- Processing of customers' requests related to onboarding and monitoring.
- At least a 1 year of working experience in Fintech, with customer onboarding and/or with crypto.
- Good knowledge of KYC/KYB procedures and requirements.
- Experience with due diligence verification of counterparties.
- Strong analytical skills and to be capable of handling large amounts of data.
- Full proficiency in Russian and English at least B2 level is required.
We are looking for a person who can work on 5/2 from 9 am/6 pm GMT+3 or 2/2 schedule from 9 am/9 pm GMT+3.
Why it is a fantastic opportunity:
- Our business is growing at an exponential scale.
- Work in a well-funded startup environment with unique growth opportunities and a chance to join a rapidly growing company with a unique product.
- Be based remotely.
- Compensation for medical expenses.
- Provision of necessary equipment.
- 20 working days of paid vacation annually.
- 14 days of paid sick leave to support your health and recovery when needed.
- Access to internal English courses for continuous learning and improvement in language skills.