Customer Support Lead P2P
Wallet on Telegram is your gateway to the world of digital currencies, specially tailored for individuals in emerging markets. We understand the complexities and intimidation often associated with existing crypto solutions, which is why we've designed the Wallet to be the ultimate user-friendly platform for managing finances. No need to open a traditional bank account or wrestle with convoluted crypto exchanges and wallets.
Leveraging the power of advanced blockchain technology, Wallet delivers a seamless onboarding experience into the crypto ecosystem. It enables users to effortlessly store, send, and receive digital currencies, all via the familiar interface of Telegram. Managing your finances becomes as simple as sending a message.
At Wallet, we're committed to using technology to disrupt traditional banking systems, providing our customers with more flexible and inclusive financial services. Whether you're a crypto novice or seeking to simplify your digital finance experience, Wallet is crafted with your needs in mind.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Lead to manage a team dealing with P2P transaction user issues and appeals.
- Leading a team of 5 senior specialists and about 50 first-line support specialists.
- Strategically organise 24/7 support service by the SLA, focusing on scheduling, automating and streamlining processes.
- Coordinate first-line support activities effectively in unusual or atypical situations, ensuring continuous quality service.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other departments to improve customer service.
- Actively contribute to the growth, development and motivation of the team.
- At least one year of experience managing a team of 30 or more people, preferably in fintech or digital wallets.
- Exceptional coordination and communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Full proficiency in Russian and English at least B2 level is required.
Why it is a fantastic opportunity:
- Our business is growing at an exponential scale.
- Work in a well-funded startup environment with unique growth opportunities and a chance to join a rapidly growing company with a unique product.
- Be based remotely.
- Compensation for medical expenses.
- Provision of necessary equipment.
- Annual vacation of 20 working days plus 10 paid days off.
- 14 days of paid sick leave to support your health and recovery when needed.
- Access to internal English courses for continuous learning and improvement in language skills.