Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Become a part of the promising crypto world with the ambitious FinTech project!
We are glad to see you here – you are probably looking for an exciting position in the forward-looking project, and we are searching for an experienced and proactive Blockchain Engineer.
Here are five reasons why we are worth getting to know each other:
- We are developing an international project: in the last 4 months we have attracted 500k+ clients – without investing in marketing and advertising. We are now working with EU, Canada and CIS countries and are entering new regions. We launched Crypto-bank and Crypto-exchange. Together with you we want to take our product to the world top 3.
- You will always be surrounded by professionals. We already have more than 90 talented specialists in our team, and by the end of the year we will have 200+. We have a modern approach to work and open communications. We do not copy, but create new solutions. We value unconventional ideas, entrepreneurial mindset and proactiveness.
- We have transparent work results. We build processes according to modern CI/CD practices and use flexible development methodologies, so you can see the results of your work every day.
- Work remotely, wherever you like: at home, in the office, in the country house, in a villa by the sea. At the same time we have an official employment and flexible work schedule. We hold corporate meetings 3 times a year for offline communications with the team.
- We do not limit your income, as it fully depends on your competences. We value professionals and are willing to offer a salary above the market average. The details could be discussed in online conversation.
- Design and implementation of new blockchain-based components for crypto ecosystem using cutting-edge technologies
- Integration of different blockchains into company technology ecosystem and development of unified APIs for interacting with these blockchains
- Development of crypto wallets for different blockchains
- Mentorship and education of other engineers in the company making them competent with blockchain technology
We expect you to have:
- Strong experience of working in FinTech area with blockchain-based projects
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and its different implementations
- Strong experience of running blockchain full nodes and interacting with them
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum API, Bitcoin Developer API is required
- Deep knowledge of TON technology stack is highly desirable
- Strong experience of smart-contracts development using Solidity
- Strong sense of ownership and focus on business results combined with data driven approach to making decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with ability to operate cross-functionally across the company
- 3+ years of engineering experience (preferably in product company) with high-load complex technology solutions (preferably based on Java/Kotlin/Scala/Go/Python technology stack) is highly desirable
We'll be happy to provide you with more details and answer your questions in an online interview.
Wallet is an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Wallet