Senior Backend Engineer
Become a part of the promising crypto world with the ambitious FinTech project!
We are glad to see you here – you are probably looking for an exciting position in the forward-looking project, and we are searching for an experienced and proactive Senior Backend Engineer.
Here are five reasons why we are worth getting to know each other:
- You will always be surrounded by professionals. We already have more than 60 talented specialists in our team, and by the end of the year we will have 200+. We have a modern approach to work and open communications. We do not copy, but create new solutions. We value unconventional ideas, entrepreneurial mindset and proactiveness.
- We have transparent work results. We build processes according to modern CI/CD practices and use flexible development methodologies, so you can see the results of your work every day.
- You can work remotely wherever you want: at home, in the office, in the country house, in the villa by the sea. At the same time, we offer various types of employment and flexible work schedule.
● Work with product managers and data analysts and analyze business requirements for the solution
● Direct participation in the architecture design of highly scalable, high-loaded components for the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem
● Direct participation in the selection of the technology stack to build the ecosystem
● Implementation of complex ecosystem components - writing code using modern technologies
● Assisting other engineers in their professional development
● Participating in recruiting future colleagues and representing the company at various conferences and public events
We expect you to have:
● 5+ years of experience with BackEnd technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Go
● Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
● Experience with architecture design of high-load scalable solutions
● Understanding of microservice architecture design principles and their implementation
● Good knowledge of different data storage systems (SQL/NoSQL, In-Memory databases)
● Understanding of design principles of different API types
● Understanding of OAuth and other authorization protocols
● Understanding of the principles of application monitoring and stabilization
Will be a plus:
● Knowledge of blockchain technologies and experience with them
● Good understanding of exchange system architecture design and implementation
● Good understanding of the subject area of cryptocurrency and exchange operations
● Skills in presenting architectural solutions to non-technical audiences
● Experience of cross-functional interaction with other departments and functions (product managers, designers, data analysts)
● Ability to work autonomously with a focus on the company's business goals
● Critical thinking and the ability to balance short-term and long-term goals
● Fluent English
We'll be happy to provide you with more details and answer your questions in an online interview.